Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just like that....

So,im going to my village tomorrow morning..(leaving at 5 in the morning in this excruciating cold!! God save me!!)for the first time,mind you...and that is why I'm kinda looking forward to the experience... More about the trip once I'm back.Till then,here's what I'v been doing for quite sometime now...I'v been thinking about something I read a long time ago...and I'd like it if you tell me what you guys think about it as well... Here goes:

"Why is it that I have to climb a thousand mountain to get to you....and all you've got to do is.....smile.... to get to me??"


Think 'bout it...
Till then,cheerios!!!

10 comments:

Trinaa said...

COME BACK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! :D

HP said...

i love my village. hope u'r having fun there !

u coming back today, right?

we're meeting at k's place tomorrow. be there!

Lucifer said...

u been awarded on my blog :)

Arv said...

Have a pleasant trip... (given that am late, hope you had a lovely trip).

as for those lines, its just how it is with some people :)

take care.. cheers...
happy 2009...

Urv said...

Happy new year :)

Villages are a great experience.. (as long as I get current for 2 hours and proper network coverage)

As for what u have been thinkin, its better not to think..

Mayuri said...

@tinni-m back...:) happy new yr wese.. :0

@arv-happy new yr to u n ur family too!

@urv-hmm..i guess so..newez,happy new yr to u n ur fa,ily too! ;)

Lala said...

the quote is a killer. have a nice trip. and happy new year.

Mayuri said...

@lala-thnx n same to u too!!

Anonymous said...

lovely quote I really liked it
Saw k in orkut so thought to pay u a visit.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.


http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/