Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ROCK ON!!!!



Just saw ROCK ON!....and all i can say is that it totally ROCKED!! :) Farhan Akhtar was..well..bloody brilliant..!Cant imagine how talented the guy is-he can sing,dance,write dialouges,act.......-did i leave out anything?Purab at his comic best...Arjun Rampal lookin like a greek-god,very subtle and spot on in emoting every little feeling...Luke Kenny was good as well...


Aaaaand coming to the songs...... Mindblowingly brilliant..!!! It was such a whiff of fresh air to listen to Indian rock-good music mind you.... evey song was different..and damn good...!!


The concerts were awsome as well.....actually im on such a high after watching it.. i can go on and on about how much i 'absofuckinglutely' loved the movie!! Didnt want it to end.......


Anyways,i think it will take me some time to get this hangover off me....till then you guys ROCK ON!!


(And those who havent watched it till now...pleeeease watch it in a theatre...its one of those movies that you can get the feel off only on 70mm......trust me...and ya..DO WATCH IT!!)

14 comments:

HP said...

i want to watch !!!!!!

Trinaa said...

will watch it soon i guess..... :))

Mayuri said...

@heer & tinni-pleeese do...ull love it mor than jaane tu trst me.. ;)

JD said...

Had planned to watch it on first week itself, but unfortunately was not able to get tickets .. :-< ..
Anyways but without watching movie also I will comment too many things about movie ..
First that strikes my mind is, all-rounder Farhan Akthar.. How can we forget that he is director of movie "Dil Chahata hai"? And ya the way he has sung 'rock on' title song and "pichhle saat dino me" is awesome ... In 'rock on' movie itself he has performed multiple roles like singer,actor,producer !!
Second thins about this movie is it ear catching music .. As long as I know, no one has ever given this kind of heavy rock music in any bollywood movie till now .. SEL (Shanker Ehsaan Loy) really rocks and also make us rock .. The way "Zehreeley" song is been sung is throat-breaking .. Probably before even trying it singing you need to have your throat insurance ...
As I have not watched movie yet I can give marks to its music only .. And it is deserving 5 stars :-) .

Mayuri said...

@jaydeep-yup,totally agree with u....farhan akhtar completely took us by surprise..and listenin to his voice ws indeed a pleasure..
one mor thng-pleas do watch the muvi.. :)

Scribblers Inc said...

I ahve to watchhhhh!!grrr...

Scribblers Inc.

Mayuri said...

@scribblers inc-do please...!!

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

A good rocking movie after a long time..."Meri laundry ka ek bill"..awesome lyrics

Trinaa said...

u hv been awarded and tagged..check it out!!

peter said...

yey
I saw it twice ..and njoied even more watching it second time ....!!
your descriptions seem xactly like wat I wrote as review in somones post comment

I loved the word 'absofuckinglutely' btw LOL :D

kool

happy blogging!!

Mayuri said...

@peter-hehe! i kno i love that wrd too.....thanx!

Mayuri said...

@ranjeet-i kno..awsm lyrics and awsm singing by farhan akhtar...esp loved "tum ho to.."a lot..thanx for commenting :)

JD said...

Hey, I just watched rock on yesterday. It has exceeded my expectations, really. To me also it will take some time to get this hang over off to me ...

Mayuri said...

@jaydip-hehe! i told ya...
aand nw that the hangover's gone..i feel like watchin it again!lol!!