Thursday, December 4, 2008

HOMEWARD BOUND...........

I finally..FINALLY finished with my exams yesterday...Rotten...Horrid...Stupid...F****** exams...... 6 papers-3 were good...1 was awful....and the other just about ok...

But I dont really wanna talk about it coz I'm leaving for home in an hour....(yipee!!! ):) :)..... Just can't wait to go back home and face the chilling winter there coz here the sun is still shining BRIGHT...seems as though we are in the middle of Sahara desert.Anyways...I can go on and on and on..cribbing about college now....but I'm way too happy to do that now.... My bags are all packed,the tickets safely tucked away in my wallet,loads of movies in my laptop..and off course the company of good friends to make sure that I have an amazing journey..(hopefully!!)..

So,I might be off the bloggging circuit for a few days....I'll try posting something soon..coz there is something I have planned for someone really special... ;)..

Anyways,till he next time..Happy winter season.....and HAPPY BLOGGING!!!

15 comments:

Arv said...

Hi Mayuri,

Have a safe journey and a lovely time at home :)

take care... cheers...

peter said...

I know Ranchi is so cold during winters ..been there in winters faced it :((

Stupid sem is still not over for me ..planning to go on 13th :((

happy journey..and have a nice vacation

Cheers !

Chronicler said...

exams suck all the time...

Lucifer said...

enjoy :)

Trinaa said...

come back..i need friends right now...

Shashank Shekhar said...

dude..how was your journey back home with your "good fiends and gud company"..!!
now that u are back home you should get back to blogging..your "happy blogging"..;-)

HP said...

oye !!! you here already ?? YIPPIIEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love youuuuuuuuuuu !!! :)

VICTOR PUNK said...

the feeling u get when exams finish...is really beyond words...and leaving for home soon after it is really an icing on the cake,,,,

Mayuri said...

@arv-thanku..m home now..n lovin it! :) :)
@peter-ooohh yeah..its cold here all ryt...but i love wintrs in rnchi..so i aint complainin.. ;)all the best fr ur sems..:)

Mayuri said...

@swayam-i kno..they so do....
@mayz-thanku :)
@tinni-im home..will cal u...wat hapnd?
@shashank-"dude"..my journey ws good...tho' m sure nt half as "enjoyable" as urs..!! ;) ;)

Mayuri said...

@v-punk-i kno.....!! :) :)

Cяystal said...

Have a safe safe journey..n an awesome vacation..


Cheers!

Rajesh said...

Hi...first time here...that pic is good...:) :)

Mayuri said...

@crystal-thanku..thanku.. :) :)
@rajesh-hmm..thanx!

Stupidosaur said...

Special person?
SRK ;) ?

Wish you very happy SRK-free holidays :)