Saturday, August 30, 2008

Black and White

When I born...I Black
When I grow up..I Black
When I go in sun..I Black
When I cold..I Black
When I sick..I Black
When I scared..I Black
And when I die..I still Black......

And you White fella,
When you born..you PINK
When you grow up..you WHITE
When you go in sun..you RED
When you cold..you BLUE
When you sick..you GREEN
When you scared..you YELLOW
And when you die..you GRAY.....

And you calling me "COLOURED"



I read this in the editorial column of The Hindustan Times,a year ago..Its been penned down by Mr.Vipin Bugsay.....Hats off to the man for describing the uselessness and futility of the so called 'racism' existing everywhere today,especially against us Asians....
So,this one goes out to all those people in the world who think themselves to be of a much superior race than us becuse of their colour...guys...we care a DAMN to what you think.............!!

11 comments:

Trinaa said...

BLOODY BRILLIANT....!!

Sarath said...

Good blog you have here. Keep it up.

Mayuri said...

@tinni--thanx,i agree its brilliant!
@sarath-thanx... :)

HP said...

mwahahaha !! i'v read this one too .. its awesome !

john said...

had read it too..n received dis thru mail too...so lets raise a toast to d real coloured ones n tell dem to monochrome themselves first before discriminating against others....coz otherwise they simply end up making a fool outta themselves !!!!

Mayuri said...

@john..hehe! yeah totally...to hell with them :)

Shashank Shekhar said...

gud one..

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

Mayuri said...

@shashank-thanx.. :)
@agnes-thank u too...

peter said...

yea screw wiggers !
and screw evryone calling us niggers :X

see it rhymes :)

Mayuri said...

@peter--hehe! yeah totally!!