Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged-FINALLY!!

So..the TAGGO-MANIA(thats what one of my friend calls it..!!) has finally hit me...and not one but two tags at a time..Hence,here I set out to conquest this untrodden path..(trying to get a little "shakespear-ish"..lol..)



Here goes my first tag..its from Tinni(Trinaa for all you guys..):



1. What have you realized recently?


ANS)That Engineering is not all that easy...



2. Have you given your first kiss away?


ANS)Ummm....ummm...waat! NOPES!



3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?


ANS)Dude..! I DONT have 11 blog buddies!!!



4. Where is the place you want to go the most?


ANS)I think it will be a close call between Switzerland and anywhere in Australia....





5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?


ANS)Just listen to one "YES,ME TOO"....!! ;)...KEEP GUESSING... ;)



6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?


ANS)Yup..totally..(but for that it has got to rain first,which doesnt seem much likely looking at the way things are going..!!)



7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?


ANS)I think I'v already lost it.....



8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?


ANS)"SPEND IT"!!!!



9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?


ANS)Hehe! I'v already done that...and it turned out to be disastrous!!



10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you-


ANS)Tinni.....totally adorable,an awesome writer and a kickass friend!! :)



11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?


ANS)Understanding(sounds clich'ed but true),Craziness;) ;) ....and he should be a die hard Romantic....!!



12. What type of people do you hate the most?


ANS)Show offs and Hypocrites...I absolutely loathe show off's....



13. What is the one thing you can't live without?


ANS)Mom n Dad's phone calls..... :)



14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point them out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?


ANS)Not all people can say anything about me....only a few privileged ones have the honour of correcting me...



15. 404…question not found!!!



16. Are you a shop-a-holic or not?


ANS)Not really....I'm more of a Food-a-holic!!



17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you-


ANS)WHACKO!!



18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?


ANS)It would have to be my jealous nature......(and I'm trying....)



19. What’s the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?


ANS)Seen-my 1st internals marks(my highest is 11 on 20...eeks!!)



20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?


ANS)Ummm....Actually I'd rather have "Loads" of Love and my "Love "will see to it that we have enough money to survive....!!(sweet na!!)



And now for my second tag....this one is again from Tinni...here go the rules....



1. The winner may put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Put a link to the person you received the award from.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to the blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So here is the logo…and the link

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yT6JrHqd3qo/SMCzOzDvp9I/AAAAAAAAAF4/iuks0Uk2r0w/s1600-h/award.jpg

Thanx Tinni...!!!
And (now finally my turn...!) I tag...

HP-she is one heck of a blogger..and like tinni...a complete whacko.!!..We do crazy things together and i absolutely love it!..Way to go Heer...!!

Shashank-he is one of my closest friends here...Needs to write more posts and shake off the laziness..lol!! Thanx for just being there.. :)

John-Needs to bring out all the amazing things he thinks about...And also vent out all that is there inside him.... :)

Allen-another amazing blogger,keeps amazing me with his fantastic work and kinda inspires me to match up to his standards..(tho' i fail miserably..!)Keep up the good work buddy!!

Blog vibes(Peter)-just love his work..I can completely identify with what he writes...Write on....!!

So all you five bloggers have been awarded AND tagged for these two tags..

And in the course of writing this entry...I realized that I enjoyed these tags...Looking forward to more of them...So,guys(Heer,Tinni..and everyone else..help me out with more!!)

Also....I finally booked tickets to come back home in december after screwing up my end sem exams..!! Another 2 months and 28 days to go....cant wait to get back...Till then, Ciao!! and keep Tagging! ;)

11 comments:

Trinaa said...

waaah waahhh...bt u were supposed to do the quotations tag too behna..u hv been tagged for all three :))))

loved the answers.. :) oh n i'm a whacko am i?? tu aa ranchi..huuunh!!

Mayuri said...

@tinni-sorry abt the quatations tag.will do it soon i promise:)

peter said...

well It's my second tag ...and I havn't responded to even one .....but I vil do it soon !

and btw u tell me ur characteristics I hardly knw u he he :P :P :P

HP said...

another award ! wow! thanks ! .. i'll have to send it back to u .. hehe ...

does ans 5 mean what i think it means?
:P

Mayuri said...

@peter-lol.. actually...!!lets jst say tht i am really really good!!!
jst kidding ;)

Mayuri said...

@heer-u got it baby..it means xactly wat u think..!!

Think Tank said...

oh ma ..tinni ne tag se tumhe bhi katwa diya? o btw r u participatin in the manipal mun? actually y shud u ..docs ..shilpi will prolly be comin ... mit se bohot dur hai kya med colg ..if not we may come

Mayuri said...

arre...med coll is very near to mit..and im in mit..and tell me the details wen u guys will b cming

Sameera Ansari said...

Nice tag!Congrats on the award :)

Mayuri said...

@sameera-thanx :)

Think Tank said...

jab bhi united nations wala hoga ...