Saturday, July 12, 2008

LOVE-SICK......ME............

So…have you guys been in love….??stupid question!!!-im sure you have..i mean who has’nt….But more importantly,how many of you have loved somebody and not been loved back….Anyways,all of you guys out there(who read my blogs obviously!!),today..here..this very moment..i announce that I’M IN LOVE…..yes,yes…now that it’s out in the open..i would like to share with you all about this “beautiful feeling” I’m going through and let you know how heart-broken I have been at the same time….


I think it was the first time i saw him…that…I knew he was “the one”…It was love-at-first-sight for me.I was madly in love with him..Everything he did had me ogling over him…His eyes—ohhh..those eyes..i could spend my entire life just lookin into them..His voice—the deep baritone,man! How I wish I could have his voice playing on the radio all day long….His amazing ability to sing—to hear him sing “kabhi kabhi mere dil me” would have me smiling that love-sick smile for days…His exceptional dancing skills..hmmm..how I wish I could just shake a leg or two with him just once…..And before I knew it,I had starting dreaming about the both of us having the most romantic times together and leading a life “happily-ever-after”………sigh……..


How I wish it could have stayed that way….




Then came that ill-fated day…… I came to know that he had married the love of his life….




I was distraught….The pain I was going through would not let me stay in peace..I cried for several nights..all the while wondering to myself whether it would have made a difference had I told him about my feelings…..It probably would’nt have….And I also almost certainly believed that I could never love again……


Or rather…I could not love anybody else in life…!!!


Yes..it’s him…the guy I’m head-over-heels-in-love-with..it’s still him..and it will always be him..

I love you HRITHIK ROSHAN…truly…madly..deeply…..

15 comments:

HP said...

whoa ! scared me! couldn't u put a pic which actually shows his long hair ? he looks much better that way. and how abt giving a chance to Imran? he's better. ;)

Unknown said...

i was totally thinking of a different guy! lol

Mayuri said...

@heer-no way..hrithik is the first n last love of my life..imraan is jst a crush..hehe!!;)

Mayuri said...

@monica-lol...scared ya,dint i..??

Trinaa said...

$**t mauuri..i thot it was somebody else too!!...hahaha nice one ya... super duper cool..!!

Mayuri said...

@tinni-hehehe! cant stop grinning..i got all of u fooled this tym.. ;))

Shashank Shekhar said...

good attempt....everybody would hav thought of a different guy maybe..but i was pretty sure that its none but hrithik...
bt well written...i knew it before even reading it..

Mayuri said...

@shashank-i kinda knew u wud know...but still everybdy else is in a daze..so..

Think Tank said...

ha ha ha ..i almost thot sumbody had hijacked ur profile ..n u cud choose a btr guy man ..

Mayuri said...

@thinktank-a bettr guy than hrithik..naaa.....!!!!!!!

Urv said...

:) Btw, how about Mr Brad Pitt?

Mayuri said...

@urv-na,dont lyk him either,but tom cruise will do.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hrithik might be far far away...but hey...they have his clone now!


It's called....er...named...Harman Baweja!

DMulan said...

ohhh i know that feeling!!! felt exactly the same way when abhishek married aishwarya :(
sob sob... sniff!
cruel cruel world :(

Mads said...

:-(( i saw hrithik's pic and then read the post.
im not that big a fan of hrithik roshan
but i felt the same way when rahul dravid got married
sob sniff sob sniff :-(